[business name] is committed to ensuring that your privacyis protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you canbe identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it willonly be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
[business name] may change this policy from time to time byupdating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure thatyou are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the followinginformation:
· nameand job title
· contactinformation including email address
· demographicinformation such as postcode, preferences and interests
· otherinformation relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with theinformation we gather
We require this information tounderstand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particularfor the following reasons:
· Internalrecord keeping.
· Wemay use the information to improve our products and services.
· Wemay periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or otherinformation which we think you may find interesting using the email addresswhich you have provided.
· Fromtime to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketresearch purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may usethe information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring thatyour information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access ordisclosure, wehave put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures tosafeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file whichasks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, thefile is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know whenyou visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to youas an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs,likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies toidentify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web pagetraffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Weonly use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the datais removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provideyou with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you finduseful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to yourcomputer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to sharewith us.
You can choose to accept ordecline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you canusually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This mayprevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links toother websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leaveour site, you should note that we do not have any control over that otherwebsite. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy ofany information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites arenot governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look atthe privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personalinformation
You may choose to restrict thecollection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· wheneveryou are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you canclick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybodyfor direct marketing purposes
· ifyou have previously agreed to us using your personal information for directmarketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to oremailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute orlease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permissionor are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to sendyou promotional information about third parties which we think you may findinteresting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details ofpersonal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the informationheld on you please write to [address].
If you believethat any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, pleasewrite to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We willpromptly correct any information found to be incorrect.